We love this golden line holiday look created by the amazing Ely Marino using Motives cosmetics! Each week we will be featuring an artist and their work. Want to create these beautiful eyes, just follow the step by step instructions below and you too can create this gorgeous look using the Motives cosmetics and make up line. Want to watch LIVE tutorials, be sure to visit our page —> makeup tutorials to register.
Get the look: Golden Line Holiday Look Pictorial
1. Start By applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Cappuccino” (http://bit.ly/I8Wnng) in the crease and blend! Keeping it darkest in the outer corner. (This is just to add some depth to the eye)
2. Using Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress (http://bit.ly/1aMpplU) make your winged liner, a little more on the dramatic side, since the liner is the focus.
3. Using Motives Glitter Adhesive (http://bit.ly/1emxBuA) and Motives Glitter Pots in Pot of Gold (http://bit.ly/1g2mOWN) mix together! Using a eyeliner brush with the glitter mixture on it, apply above the black liner in the same manner as we applied the black. Keeping it thicker in the outer corner and thinner as we get closer to the middle of the eye. Stopping about half way (more or less).
4. With the same glitter mixture apply it to the inner corner of the lower lash line, stopping less the half way.
5. Add Motives for La La Mineral Khol Eyeliner in Black (http://bit.ly/1caaDok) to the water line & to tight line.
Motives Cosmetics and Motives For La La has changed the face of beauty. The award-winning luxurious cosmetics line that appeals to the masses. With makeup to complete any look and colors that provide depth and allure, Motives cosmetics provides a luxurious feel and finish with industry-leading ingredients.
If you’re looking to start your own cosmetics business, we now makes it possible. As a Motives Cosmetics distributor you can now offer the entire line of Motives Cosmetics to your customers and clients. By buying wholesale, this allows you to earn 40%-50% retail profit plus commissions on everything you sell. Even if you’ve never sold a product before, you can do it with Motives. Click HERE To Become A Motives Consultant.