Are you ready to try a new look? Check out this beautiful smudged double winged liner tutorial by Ely Marino using Motives Mavens Element Palette!
Each week we will be featuring professional makeup artist and their work. Want to create these beautiful eyes, just follow the step by step instructions below and you too can create this gorgeous look using the Motives cosmetics and makeup line. Want to watch LIVE tutorials, be sure to visit our page —> makeup tutorials to register.
Get the look:
1. Taking a piece of scotch tape (first stick it to the back of your hand to take off some of the stickiness before applying), line it up from the bottom lash line and press it down! Take “Raven” and smudge onto the lash line! Take “Shell” and highlight the inner corner of the eye
2. Apply “Raven” underneath the lower lash line and extend it out, creating the second wing.
3. After the double wing is finished, apply “Native” above the crease and blend.
4. Take “Aubergine” and apply in the crease bringing it half way in and blend.
5. Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Black in the water line and Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Allure on the lid for some shimmer!
MOTIVES PRODUCTS USED BELOW
Motives Cosmetics and Motives For La La has changed the face of beauty. The award-winning luxurious cosmetics line that appeals to the masses. With makeup to complete any look and colors that provide depth and allure, Motives cosmetics provides a luxurious feel and finish with industry-leading ingredients.
If you’re looking to start your own makeup business, we now makes it possible. As a Motives Cosmetics distributor you can now offer the entire line of Motives Cosmetics to your customers and clients. By buying wholesale makeup, this allows you to earn 40%-50% retail profit plus commissions on everything you sell. Even if you’ve never sold a product before, you can do it with Motives. Click HERE To Become A Motives Beauty Consultant.